From initial evaluation through final discharge, our licensed physical therapy professionals focus on partnering with our patients to do whatever it takes to help them regain their mobility, function and wellness. Our therapists are experts at utilizing the most current treatments including hands-on mobilization, therapeutic exercise and numerous modalities in order to achieve the desired rehabilitative results.
News and Events
March 1, 2012
Specializing in the Care of the Athletic and Active Population
- At Waynesboro Physical Therapy and Sports Medicine, an affiliate of Shippensburg Physical Therapy and Sports Medicine, we are dedicated to providing the local community with the highest level of physical therapy care possible. Our practice specializes in orthopedic, post surgical, and sports related injuries.
- Our practice patterns are founded on current research and provide a well rounded physical therapy approach with a concentration on exercise and manual techniques.
- We pride ourselves on providing the highest quality of care with a focus on continuity and consistency in a supportive and warm environment.
- Because Waynesboro Physical Therapy & Sports Medicine is a locally owned and operated practice in Franklin County, we have a vested interest not only in the individual patient but in the community itself. This is evident in our support and involvement with numerous community organizations, many local businesses and schools.
- Some of the common problems and injuries treated at Waynesboro Physical
Therapy & Sports Medicine include:
- Post Surgical
- Joint Replacements
- Ankle / Foot Injuries
- Wrist / Hand Injuries
- Tennis / Golfers elbow
- Neck and Low Back Pain
- Rotator Cuff Injuries
- Work Related Injuries
- Auto Injuries
- Sports Injuries
- Orthopedic Injuries
- Shoulder Injuries
- Knee Injuries
- Pediatric Injuries
- Please Click HERE for more information / biographies of our Physical Therapists and Physical Therapists Assistants